META Financial Education: Compliance & Regulations
Compliance & Regulations courses
How can you do the best for your clients whilst doing the best for your firm too? Successful firms should provide their services whilst preventing harm to their clients. After all, what is a firm there for if not to service its clients? Putting your clients front and centre of everything you do is much more than just a regulatory obligation, but poor judgement can sometimes get in the way.
Our compliance courses are designed to equip you with everything you need to know and everything you need to do to remain competent and compliant.
Our compliance courses cover;
- Conduct Counts Workshop
- Conflicts of Interest Workshop
- Financial Crime
- Market Abuse Workshop
- MiFID II Knowledge & Competency for Information Providers
- Senior Manager & Certification Regime (SMCR)
- Senior Manager & Certification Regime (SMCR) Conduct Rules
- Senior Manager & Certification Regime (SMCR) for Claims Management Companies
- UK Regulations – An Overview
- Vulnerable Customers
- Whistleblowing Workshop
All of our compliance courses can be presented face to face, live webinar and pre-recorded webinar.
Contact Us to find out how we can cater to all your compliance training needs.