META Financial Education: Financial Markets
Financial Markets Courses
A thorough and holistic understanding of the working of financial markets must start with the appreciation of the value objectives of the various participants in the market, and cannot do without the insights into the mechanics of products, trades and strategies and the techniques for analysing companies and risk.
Our Financial Markets courses are designed to focus and connect these essential elements concisely to help you achieve such a level of understanding and be able to operate in the financial markets with confidence.
Our Financial Markets Course offering consists of;
- Collateral Markets Fundamentals
- Derivatives Fundamentals
- Derivatives Primer
- Equity Market Fundamentals
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Fixed Income Fundamentals
- Foreign Exchange Fundamentals
- Foreign Exchange Hedging and Derivative Strategies
- Fundamentals of Risk Control in Banks
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Linear Interest Rate Strategies
- Option Strategies for Trading and Investing
All of our Financial Markets courses can be presented face to face, live webinar and pre-recorded webinar.
Contact Us to find out how we can cater to all your compliance training needs.